6/11/07

I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!

My super husband planned a suprise 1/2 birthday party for me this weekend complete with a beautiful cake and presents.... I had went to some garage sales with my mother-n-law on Saturday and when I got home there was a backyard full of friends and family wishing me a Happy 1/2 Birthday...

Let me explain a little. My birthday is in December and it does kind of get lost in the holiday season, so he decided to have a 1/2 Birthday Party for me in June where it was all about me.... I came home to Palm Trees and balloons, great friends and family and some awesome food. The weather was just fantastic not a cloud in the sky... The pool water was the perfect temp and the sun felt so good... I am so lucky to have such a great and caring husband that would do anything for me... It takes a lot for someone to pull the wool over my eye's but he was able to pull it off.. The little stinker...

I will post pictures when I get them off of my camera into the computer...

2 comments:

Tish said...

Lov it so far. I love the picture of the water we'll be snorkeling in...the color is awesome. I'll keep checking back as you add things. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

awww...that is the sweetest thing ever. what a super hubby you have :)