7/7/07

TRANSFORMERS ROCK!!!!!

WOW, what a great movie.... Let me start by saying that I did not want to see this movie at all... I had been dreading going all week but now I am so glad that I went. It was such a great movie and now one of my new favorites. I want to go and see it again, anyone up for it??? It will be making an appearance in our movie selection as soon as it comes out on DVD... Just had to let everyone know that it is a movie not to be missed.... Hopefully Transformers 2 will be making an appearance next summer... Let's keep our fingers crossed....
In other news, I have finally started working on our Hawaii scrapbook... I do not know why it has taken me so long to start on this project.... I did find some really cute paper at our LSS that really got my mind turning so it must have sparked some creativity in me... I also have to say that I finally got to spend some time in our LSS and I am loving there new store and location... It is huge with so much great stuff to look at... The name of the store is Pages in Time in South Bend, Indiana if you are ever in the area, I guarantee you will love it. There was a lady there and she said that she was from Florida and could not wait to get home to tell everyone about the great scrapbook store that she had found... She knew that she was going to be in the area and looked at the stores in the back of her Papercrafts magazine and found Pages in Time advertised... I think that she was glad that she did....
Have a great evening everyone and when I get our Hawaii album done I will post some pics for all to see..... Good night!!!!

No comments: